Year: 2007
Genre: Horror
Starring: Daeg Faerch, Malcolm McDowell, Scout-Taylor Compton
Dave - 3 Stars - Solid remake even though I've never seen the original. Rob does do a nice job, and the young kid who played Michael really sold it in the beginning. You knew just looking at the kid that he was going to be a psycho killer, and very good at it. Glad to see it end with a gun shot to the face for a change.
Lexie - 3.5 Stars - I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised at how good this movie was; what I found most amazing about it, is that I have never heard any recognition of how amazing the actor who played 10-year old Michael Myers was, it was scary how well he pulled off the role; I was worried it was going to be terribly gory and graphic with Rob Zombie behind the camera, but the violence viewing was tolerable, not terribly gross.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373883/
No comments:
Post a Comment